How do we use your personal information?
Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event):
No, your personal information is strictly for the use of Shaneo only.
Shaneo respects your right to privacy, and maintaining your privacy is very important to us. We do not store credit card details. All transactions are processed via iPay88 Gateway and are fully secure. When you visit Shaneo or any pages or sub-pages related to our site, we collect information sent to us by your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The information sent to us includes your computer’s IP address, device identifiers, the operating system you’re using, your location, standard web logs or any other information available through web data. We also collect information related to our service, like contact information you submitted on our website such as your name, email, home address, phone number and other similar information.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Process your order on Shaneo
- Send you notifications about your transaction or shipment
- Improve our customer support
- Customize, measure, and improve our services
- Design our website in consequence of the way visitors use it
- Deliver target marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication
- Complete security checks related to the use of our services
- Contact you by email or by the method selected in your preferences
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Sharing your personal information
We use iPay88 to power our online store — you can read more about how iPay88 uses your Personal Information here: https://www.ipay88.com/.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you are a Malaysian resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Shaneo Global Sdn. Bhd.
A-21-1, Sunway Giza Mall,
No.2, Jalan PJU 5/14,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47810