Terms & Conditions for Affiliate Program
Our affiliates are very important to us and this agreement is specifically designed with you in mind, as well as protecting you, our company and our customers.
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Shaneo Global Sdn. Bhd. (herein refer as Shaneo Global), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Shaneo Global products and services as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website, products and/or services to receive a commission, incentives and/or bonuses on the products purchased by individuals referred to Shaneo Global by your own website or personal social media platforms referrals.
By signing up for the Shaneo Global Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and that you agree to be legally responsible for its terms and conditions.
- Enrollment as an Affiliate
- To begin with the enrollment process, you will need to complete and submit the online application at www.shaneoglobal.com under Affiliate Programs section. The company reserved the rights and sole discretions to review, reject and/or terminate your application or membership at any given time if it is found that you have infringe or violate the terms and conditions as stated.
- You are responsible to ensure all information provided for the Affiliate Programs is accurate at all time as the company will not be held liable if you are not receiving the incentives, rewards or bonuses as per stated in the programs.
- Incentives, Commission and Rewards plan
- All the commission will be paid in a monthly basis (first 7 days of each month) based on your Total Accumulated Sales collected within the month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the account must remain active.
- Commission will only be given for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links.
- You will be able to view and understand the Incentives and Rewards Programs from your dashboard upon successful registration as an affiliate.
- The company reserved the rights to amend, improvise or change the Incentives, Commissions and Rewards plan at any given time where it deems fit without any prior notice.
- Responsibilities and Obligations
- Shaneo Global
- Provide all assistance and cooperation to the Affiliate in order to enable the Affiliate to post the Link, marketing materials and product information on the Affiliate Website and social media platforms.
- Maintain accurate records of the data used to determine the Incentives, Commissions and Rewards at all time.
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the Company Website and minimize any downtime or errors that affect the operability of the Link.
- Contents. The Company shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Link is free of errors, including, but not limited to, factual, spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors.
- Affiliates should be responsible to give his/her best efforts to promote, advertise and post the Affiliate’s unique Link to be used to promote the Company’s products or services at all time.
- All affiliates should constantly display the Link and accurate information in a manner on the Affiliate Website and Social Media platforms that does not reflect adversely on the Company or mislead visitors.
- The Company and the Affiliate are not affiliated in any way and the Company in no way endorses or sponsors the Affiliate Website or Social Media platforms.
- It is entirely your responsibility as an affiliates to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person’s copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person’s copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
- Intellectual Property and Grant of Licenses
- All text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, or other content comprising the Link provided, leased, or licensed to the Affiliate with respect to the Affiliate’s performance of the Services are the sole property of Shaneo Global, and the Affiliate has no ownership or other intellectual property rights in or to such items.
- Shaneo Global represents to the Affiliate and unconditionally guarantees that all text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other content comprising any (i) Link and (ii) the Company Website are owned by the Company, or that the Company has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements.
- The Affiliate represents to the Company and unconditionally guarantees that all text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, hyperlinks, or other content on the Affiliate Website and Social Media platforms are owned by the Affiliate, or that the Affiliate has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify, and defend the Company and its subcontractors from any liability (including attorneys’ fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Affiliate.
- Shaneo Global grants the Affiliate a non-exclusive, limited license to use its trademarks, service marks, and trade names only in connection with placing the Link and information on the Affiliate Website and Social Media Platforms for the purpose of promoting the company products and services during the Term of this Agreement.
- Either you or Shaneo Global may end this Agreement AT ANY GIVEN TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by any affiliates.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email or other correspondence means. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Shaneo Global Affiliate Program rules. Your continued participation in Shaneo Global Affiliate Program following the posting of the changes notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
- Shaneo Global will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Shaneo Global. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless of Shaneo Global and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Shaneo Global to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
- Other Terms and Conditions
- The Parties agree that nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, franchise, agency, employer/employee, or similar relationship between the Parties, or as authorizing either Party to act as the agent of the other. The Affiliate is and will remain an independent contractor in its relationship to the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Affiliate’s compensation hereunder. The Affiliate shall have no claim against the Company hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
- Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between Shaneo Global and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.